Friday, February 24, 2012

Lent is here!

This Lent I have made a number of pledges to do a little more of this, a lot less of that and am really trying to not let my left hand know what the right is doing. Have worked on a couple of really cool custom projects early this year. The first being a complete set of disciples and Jesus for a Last Supper Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Atrium. I am still new at Catechesis of the Good Shepherd and have much to learn. I hope to do other items like this and my Jesus the Good Shepherd Set that can be used as teaching aids for kids. The other project is similar in nature and is for a fellow home schooler. I have created a Visitation play set similar to the Annuciation play set I introduced last year this time. If you're the mother who ordered this, it goes out in the mail this weekend. : - )
I also have on my list a couple of other play sets that I hope to get out before Lent gets away from me.
Another thing getting a lot of my attention right now is a long term mural project I am working on for local dental office. It's a series of themed treatment rooms. I'm only about half way through and it's been a daunting but great challenge. Working on this scale is fun but takes a lot of energy. Imagine a whirling dervish with a paint palette and you get the idea.
Well, I wanted to post a little something to make sure my blog account hadn't expired for lack of use. I'll be back soon. Promise!








God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Garry, you are so very talented! Have a blessed Lent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd think I'd be use to your talent by now, but I'm always in awe when I see your work.

    ReplyDelete